Free SQL Performance Monitoring Tool
Keep an eye on your SQL Server performance! Database servers are critical to business and need to be highly available. ManageEngine SQL Health Monitoring Tool helps monitor MS SQL Servers for performance, availability and monitors all the MS SQL versions including MS SQL 2012 and 2014. You can monitor up to two SQL Servers simultaneously. The tool supports both default and named instances.
Furthermore, you can perform proactive SQL Server monitoring and get comprehensive reports and advanced fault management capabilities on a large-scale with ManageEngine Applications Manager.
MS SQL Monitoring
- Monitor CPU, memory and disk space utilization of the SQL Servers
- Get complete details about SQL Server sessions, buffer, memory, locks and latches
- Auto discover SQL Servers in the network
- View general server performance and utilization details with color coded alerts
SQL Server Monitoring
Looking for a way to monitor SQL Server database? Use SQL Health Monitor tool!
- View the database details for active transactions, database size, log files used, log cache hit ratio and transactions per second
SQL Monitoring – Settings
- Set critical and warning thresholds for CPU, memory, disk space, buffer cache hit ratio, free pages, page reads/sec, page writes/sec and SQL cache memory
MSSQL Server Reporting & Email
- Get a snap shot of real-time performance report fetched by the tool in PDF format and Email your stake-holders from the tool
For in-depth server monitoring, check out OpManager - the trusted server monitoring tool, which provides critical insights, multi-vendor support and extensive reports on server performance.
- Real-time server monitoring and management.
- Server performance and availability monitoring.
- Services and processes monitoring.
- URL, websites and applications monitoring.
For in-depth Application performance monitoring, check out Applications Manager which provides the best application performance management and End-user monitoring services:
- Comprehensive monitoring for wide range of applications
- Alerting, automated actions and powerful reporting
- Code level insights with transaction tracing
- End-user experience monitoring