Remote Device Manager
Remote Access Plus Device Manager is designed with the ability to remotely manage hardware devices installed in any computer in your network.
Manage devices and drivers
- Get complete details on the devices attached and drivers installed in any remote computer.
- Enable/Disable drivers.
Manage Printers and Shares
- Obtain the list of all the printers configured in any computer in your network.
- Get the list of files and folders shared across the network and restrict a file from being shared.
- Determine and configure the maximum number of users who could access the shared file/folder at a given instance.
- Get complete details on the end-users accessing a shared file or older such as the user name, computer name, IP address, the privilege with which they are accessing the file (Read, Write or Full) and the other files accessed by the same user.
Manage Users and groups
- Capture the list of all users associated with any computer in your network including the information on the user name, account type, domain information and more.
- View the local groups created during OS installation and also the once created by the end-user.
- Create/delete groups and also add/remove group members.
- Export all the above details as reports.
Explore the list of all software installed in any network machine and get to uninstall software remotely from computers in just clicks.