Free tools for SharePoint Management
Web Inventory Tool: This tool allows you to view all the available Web parts of any selected 'Site Collection' or 'Site'. It also provides you the below information in detail:
Looking for a comprehensive tool that can manage and audit your SharePoint infrastructure?
Then here's your best choice!
ManageEngine SharePoint Manager Plus is a web-based SharePoint Management, auditing, and reporting tool. The solution with its out-of-the-box reports, helps administrators to monitor, analyze, and audit the activities happening on both on-premises and cloud SharePoint deployments. This tool provides in-depth visibility into SharePoint infrastructure and change activities happening at the security level.
Thanks for downloading SharePoint Management
Thank You for your request. The download link has been sent to your email
Our Support team will contact you to assist with the download and evaluation
- All web parts on a web page - this report lists all the web parts that are available for any selected web page.
- All the web pages for each site collection - this report provides comprehensive information on all web pages that are linked to a given web part for a selected site or site collection.
- File size report provides information on the sizes of all files in the specified Site or Site Collection and also lists all the files which are Greater than or Less than a specified size.
Pre-requisites to using this 'Free SharePoint Management Tool':
- The SharePoint management utility will run only on machines in which Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 or higher is installed.
- This utility also uses PowerShell to report on the Microsoft Office SharePoint environments.
Run 'SharePoint Management Tool' using PowerShell cmdlet:
This freeware can also be run as a PowerShell cmdlet by executing the below commands on a command prompt.
'add-PSSnapin SPMTool' followed by 'Get-SPMTool' .